Houston Fliers are ya out there??

Look in my sig for group fb page. We have several phantom pilots and do funflys every now and then.

Look in my sig for group fb page. We have several phantom pilots and do funflys every now and then.

Reactions: Sim597
Northwest Houston here, usually TC Jester Dog Park and Memorial Park next to the baseball fields. New P4 owner and new to flying quadcopters

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello friends am new to drones I have the ph3 pro an am looking for places where to fly my drone

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

All,
I am in the League City, Tx area. I am also looking for Phantom videos of the various bayous and creeks throughout Houston (Addicks and Barker, Sims, Buffalo, Cypress, White Oak, etc.). I am asking permission to use them in a Flood Control Study proposal for our area...

Hi all,

I'm in Kingwood, always looking for new places to fly and others to fly with. Went to Galveston recently:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and Oklahoma as a Phantom newbie:

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm in Kingwood, always looking for new places to fly and others to fly with. Went to Galveston recently:

and Oklahoma as a Phantom newbie:

I liked the cruise ship one,watched it about 3 weels ago and commented in the comment section.I've been to seawolf a couple times and flown but havent gotten any cruise ship footage yet but I want to.

There's at least two of us now, I'm in Missouri City. I have many questions about my flying abilities (or lack thereof). And how to get my Phantom off the ground without having it run away from me.

I'm in Missouri City Sienna Plantation. Join the Meetup.com Drone group in Houston. We often meet at the sienna plantation library and fly and also camp sienna. My site ( www.arisedrone.com) Let me know if I can help you

I just got mine, live inner loop, will be glad to connect because afraid of this thing for now :)

I'll be in the Conroe area over xmas holidays. Any good open places to fly? I only have a few flights under my belt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just won a Phantom 3 Standard from my new apartment leasing office in a raffle. Haven't had a chance to fly yet, thinking of going to Hermann Park this week if the weather gets nicer. Has anyone had any issues with flying there? I'm registered with FAA and haven't found anything online that should keep me from giving it a shot.

Reactions: aermale
Crosby area here soon to be moving to spring branch. It's of places to fly here in Crosby but am looking for a new place to fly since I'll be moving

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots keep her flyin

This Saturday 02/25 is supposed to be great weather! Looking forward to flying. Anyone want to hook up some where? I am in the Oak Forest/Garden Oaks area but will travel.

P.S. I am 300 yards from Watonga Park at Watonga and West 43rd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31