Horrible News Article

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
When did people stop demanding BOTH sides of a story from the press?! Oh! They never did demand it!

The reporter is a drone pilot, if you watch the story he says so and even has his running in the story. It would have been much more fair had he stated that the cameras on these would have to literally in your face to really see any great detail. Obviously that was not the direction he wanted to go.

Way I see it all these media losers looking to make a name on fear are sinking them selfs . My local ch 11 news is now FAA approved to use "Drones" so are some local police . Soon there will be more the media that likes to start fear to sell a story and get the people ready to take action will backfire when they shoot down a police or media "Drone" .

People will look for any reason to complain or make a fuss no matter what it is. And there will always be the idiots that buy them and do dumb **** with them and make a bad name for us.

People will look for any reason to complain or make a fuss no matter what it is. And there will always be the idiots that buy them and do dumb **** with them and make a bad name for us.

While the story had some things partly incorrect, I don't see it as being unfair. However, it think it said almost nothing and was probably not worth the space it took up on the Internet. Think about it... what did it state? People fly drones and there are rules.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl