Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard Horizontal speed question

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Sly Crespo, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Sly Crespo

Hello!
    I finally got my new Phantom 3 Standard. I am verry satisfied, everything works fine. But I have one qustion about horizontal moving speed. When I fly the drone up in the air and move the left stick on the controller left or right, its moving to fast and the video is not looking good. I want to move it slower, so the video could be smoother and not to fast. I know that I should move the stick a little bit less to desired direction, but it's to hard to do. Is it possible to set some options for that in the DJI Go application? Please help!

2. Wolfiesden

You have two options:
    1. Unscrew the lock ring and extend the sticks making them longer. This will allow finer movements. See this:

2. Adjust the gains in GO. See this:

3. Flipsonic

The only minor issue I encountered adjusting the sticks is when placing the RC back in my DJI backpack. The RC fits perfectly in the slot (foam interior) and after I extended the sticks, they stuck out too much preventing me from pushing it down securely. I had to adjust the sticks back down just enough to fit. I guess I can modify the foam interior but don't have the right tools yet to do so. If you have a different case, then you might be ok.

4. Wolfiesden

I use the Nanuk 950. No problem.