Horizon level issue - gimbal stretched!?

Reaction score
Could you please comment on the following pictures? I have the impression that my horizon issue comes from hardware not being straight!

Thank you in advance!
d66a6b0f9206d3da1132158c17ea038b.jpg

7a2a6436fb17f48c7e404b724009832e.jpg

02ad63cf5280f8d67c1e2a0637e47dad.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I crashed my drone a couple of weeks ago and now the yaw arm is really bent (will send pics if requested). I was able to make the horizon level after a self-calibration and a very large correction. Until I get my replace yaw arm I am using it this way with absolutely no problem!

To answer your question, for me at least is very hard to say if you have a hardware problem, meaning that even if you have it, it's a very very small problem and you should be able to correct it from the Go app and carry on flying.

Reactions: Xorge
Thanks for the comments.. The reason i am asking is because i have the impression that this defect is getting worse and i think comes from a defective gimbal protector. So i wanna just verify first that there is sth obviously wrong.

Secondly it is fairly new so not being able to get straight video might be worth sending it in for as long the guarantee is valid.

I should mention that the in app manual tilt corrects the "roll" effect but adds "yaw" so in both cases i cannot get it absolutely straight..

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie