Horizon FPV Antennas Terminator Extreme Unboxing

How does the standard do with extra big battery weight vs p3a/p, p4??

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

It can lift the big bats but landing,breaking hard, yawing, and fighting the autoland is where the problems show up. It does great w/ single 5.2 multistar , it handles the 5.2 split perfectly, a 2800 or less on each side perfectly. The 6.6 single MultiStar was a little too much for the rear end for the standard, the 6.6 split flew great on the standard last night, I think it's heavy enough that I have to take it easy on the yaw, and when it was trying to autoland straight down for my emergency landing it was 200 feet high and instead of going straight down it went down in a spiral. So conclusion, stick with the 5.2 single or (2)3000 mah or less on the sides of the standard and it should fly like a champ

Ha,ha, you guys would prob laugh at the mass collection of the drone bits and pieces I have lying around! I was digging thru and found some spare p3S gimble parts that I acquired even before I ever owned a p3s!!!! I got an arm to replace my bent one!! I'll have babybird up in the air in no time[emoji41]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469770023.807867.jpg

At least you have spares to fix em with!!!!

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

Just a quick update guys, it's defintely my 3ft RG 58's giving me signal issues. I'm going to actually try LMR 240 Ultraflex instead at that length. If that solves nothing, then I will look for a shorter cable method and mount my controller on the CTH. The total cable signal loss is 1.4 on the RG 58 while 1db on the Ultraflex. Also, I got a case for my Extreme to keep it safe in my crazy garage.

20160802_222441.jpg
20160802_222347.jpg
20160802_222446.jpg

Just a quick update guys, it's defintely my 3ft RG 58's giving me signal issues. I'm going to actually try LMR 240 Ultraflex instead at that length. If that solves nothing, then I will look for a shorter cable method and mount my controller on the CTH. The total cable signal loss is 1.4 on the RG 58 while 1db on the Ultraflex. Also, I got a case for my Extreme to keep it safe in my crazy garage.

20160802_222441.jpg
20160802_222347.jpg
20160802_222446.jpg
Beaus glad to hear you found the problem. I was wondering is that a NOS tank for your drone in the picture :cool:

**** Beau that's some serious cable! Are you getting them pre made or are you making them?

What are you going to do with the old cable?

Hey Pro I'm keeping my two white 2.4ghz RG 58's, going from antenna to amp as the signal loss is the same. I'm replacing my 2ft white 5.8ghz and all three 3ft black RG 58's with LMR 240 Ultraflex. Do you want my old cables? I'm getting my new ones premade.

Reactions: Procharged97
Hey Pro I'm keeping my two white 2.4ghz RG 58's, going from antenna to amp as the signal loss is the same. I'm replacing my 2ft white 5.8ghz and all three 3ft black RG 58's with LMR 240 Ultraflex. Do you want my old cables? I'm getting my new ones premade.
Nice!! I have some expirements I want to try so yes I will take your old ones you don't want! Ill pay the ship cost shoot me a pm, thanks Beau!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers