Horizon FPV Antennas Terminator Extreme Unboxing

I believe my 5.8 is 19dB and if I'm not mistaken I Horizon has tested the 17 dB 5.8 panel and has concluded that they're a little better. Are your 2.4 panels also 17dB BeauS?
DB you 5.8 is 19 db prototypes, the ones shipping now are 17 db ( 50% smaller ) , this is for a more compact system.

Last edited:
It looks like that's the way it was meant to be according to the brackets they sent you[emoji41] looks like you got the same size 2.4 panels as I do, but wow that 17 DB panel is compact. Thanks for sharing. That's a kick *** set up, worth every penny if you ask me

I got it set up you guys! Really easy to do, but I don't know if I have the Array in the right order. The pictures get better as you work your way down. This thing is awesome, i can't wait to get a test run in! Thank you Horizon!!!

20160711_174744.jpg
20160711_175155.jpg
20160711_174730.jpg
20160711_185858.jpg
20160711_185030.jpg
20160711_190535.jpg
20160711_192642.jpg
20160711_192658.jpg
View attachment 59576
Do you (Will or Tom)think I'd be better suited arranging my three panels in a vertical array
Wow DB, so all three of yours is 19db? The 17db 5.8 actually performs better than the 19 then?

Reactions: dirtybum
It looks like that's the way it was meant to be according to the brackets they sent you[emoji41] looks like you got the same size 2.4 panels as I do, but wow that 17 DB panel is compact. Thanks for sharing. That's a kick *** set up, worth every penny if you ask me
They did a good job on the design! I am not an expert on these things at all and I managed to get it together pretty quick.

Reactions: dirtybum
DB you 5.8 is 19 db prototypes, the ones shipping now are 17 db ( 50% smaller ) , this is for a more compact system.
Hey Will, I know I asked you this already. If you have the demand, you would consider a case for it. It wouldn't be too hard for me to unscrew the nuts and get it into a box, but down the road there could be a way to split the boom to break it down?

20160711_175155.jpg

since you added on the 5.8 later . we had to fabricate a bracket to add the 5.8 to your existing bracket ,

we can do you a single bracket where the 5.8 is in the centre and the 2.4 either end .
when ordering the extreme with 5.8 together thats how it goes out , we can do you one and ship it to Tom for you. ill send an image how it looks later,

That's awesome Beau!! Cant wait to see how it works for you!

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

I posted before but this large panel for control on the P3S may be better than my tried-and-true 15 turn helical. Sometimes the helical lose signal and brake the log up in two. So far this panel has produced no such significant signal loss to break the dji log up

Reactions: phxbird57
since you added on the 5.8 later . we had to fabricate a bracket to add the 5.8 to your existing bracket ,

we can do you a single bracket where the 5.8 is in the centre and the 2.4 either end .
when ordering the extreme with 5.8 together thats how it goes out , we can do you one and ship it to Tom for you. ill send an image how it looks later,
Hey Will, would my current Array work just fine? I think it looks awesome how it is!

Hey Will, would my current Array work just fine? I think it looks awesome how it is!

Looks awesome is an understatement Beau!! This thing looks high-tech, beautiful, space-age, suspicious, mysterious, sturdy, industrial! This set up is going to turn some heads. Probably redheads and brunettes, I hope you got to stick setting nearby to beat them off with[emoji41]

DB, I don't know how Will does it, the design on these kits are incredible! Redheads and Brunettes?? Yep, I'm caving in haha!

yes but i don't like to see cables ties on there , we did provide a case to put the RF amp in , i have sent the file to Tom to send over to you, and believe me the gold one id more that enough.

We do build for ruggedness and like military grade , we want these to last and all our builds are made to last.
Hey Will, I'm going to stick with the Gold 3W 5.8 RF. The Anker power bank wont power my 4W anyway, so I'd have some clutter using an additional power pack to power that 4W.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik