Hoping to purchase soon

Reaction score
Hi Folks,newbie here from UK!Seriously thinking of getting PV2+ quite soon.Not really had any experience apart from Hubsan X4,but watching all the Vids of these Pv2+ really making me wish to get one.Hope I'm doing the best thing with no experience?Just wondering how high they can fly and what range would I expect standard?Is it easy to boost them up a bit if needed?I see they are very expensive so hope it will be money well spent and hope I wouldn't get bored of flying it after a short while?Be happy for some feed back,Thanks...

There is a lot of threads here just about that.

It will go farther than you can see it visually.

I started with an X4 and then bought a Phantom. No other flying experience!

As long as you have a good procedure for before takeoff and after landing, read the manual thoroughly, don't do anything silly on your first few flights (flying between a gap that's a meter wide and 400m away) you'll be fine!

Range is very good out of the box, but there are a lot of solutions for extending range.

Amazing piece of kit. You won't regret buying it.
I'm quiet new with my v2+, about 20 flights and loving it
I'm also on the uk
Happy flying

Thanks for replies,looking forward to getting one soon.Another question,do they work ok with IPhone 4?Thanks...

What would be a good idea is to download the latest manual from the DJI website, read it several times, look at the videos available online they can give you great idea on how good the drone is.

I'm not sure if you can download it but Phantom comes with training manual. It basically shows how to fly quads kind of thing.
I have hubsan x4 and Blade NanoQX which I still fly in the house & my office just to keep practicing.
Phantom comes with lots of technology to make flying simple but if those fail, you'll be flying like hubsan.

On my first day out, I started with the training manual said. Then I got cocky & hit a pole lol
Thank goodness for prop guards >_<
https://youtu.be/g4EMN2AszU4

I'm thinking of getting one in short order too. Like you I first tried with a hubsan x4, had a little fun with it before I destroyed it. The problem I had with it was that it was so tiny that once it got up more than about 50 feet I could not tell at all which way it was pointed and as such could not control it as I had no idea which was to move the controls. I went out with a friend that has a Phantom 2 Vision+ and it was simple to control by comparison as you can actually see which direction it is pointed and can use FPV to have an idea as well. From what I have read there is also a mode that will make it go in the direction you move the sticks even if it is turned another way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31