Hope this isn't a serious issue

Reaction score
My gimbal is constantly never Straight always on a slant tilt
1c985470c7cb9e9ca1ed6d415df3bd0e.jpg

496f2c9ac90714aa18e642756905df20.jpg

Is there anyway somebody can help I've recalibrated a million times on a flat surface what's next

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

If it's always that same angle (doesn't drift) even after you've done the IMU/gimbal calibrations, you can try the gimbal roll adjustment.
There is also a way to adjust it physically and you can check out videos on how to do that, but I'd try the adjustment in the app first.

Last edited:
Reactions: andregymness
I would be very interested in what ever solution you find. I have a similar problem ...but my camera is level ..then it will tilt like yours..the after a second or two straighten out again.

Gimbal calibration may be needed. Gimbal settings - Gimbal Auto Calibration. You may need to get into the Advanced settings and adjust the configuration. Good luck, you should be able to recover easily!

Thanks guys both really helped gonna try advanced recalibration then if it doesn't work defiantly gimbal roll

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

Thanks Skylab...I did calibrate the gimbel before my last flight ...thats when the problem began.....today I tightened the set screw on the arm but wont be able to test it until tomorrow

Make sure you calibrate the compass properly. Away from all possible metal, including brick, road, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan