HoodiVision PadHat Mini (Midnight Blue) - $15 Shipped

Reaction score
I've got a Blue PadHat Mini from HoodiVision for sale. I really like it, but I've decided to upgrade to an iPad Air. I used the velcro pieces on my iPad mini but I've removed them and included them here as you can see in the photo. It didn't leave any residue on the mini (nice) and it still has a firm stick to it. I'd imagine you can just buy more velcro if needed though. I've only had this item a bit over a month. I purchased it new for $30 but I'm willing to part with it for $15 shipped in the domestic US. I'm not opposed to shipping elsewhere, but just message me so that we can figure out reasonable options.

*BONUS* I'm also throwing in a soft vinyl lens cap that was designed for the Phantom 3 camera. I ended up buying a gimbal lock / lens cap combo so I don't need this.

Thanks for looking! Just message me with any questions.
P1330609.jpg P1330610.jpg P1330611.jpg P1330613.jpg P1330614.jpg

I have an iPad Air so can't buy this one. Was looking at some other discussion. Just curious how you found it worked for you. Need something and the glare is killing me.

Well I can only speak to the PadHat Mini version of course, but I think it's great. At first, I thought the angle was a bit strange since I was used to very standard sun shades (like the one on the Black Pearl monitor). But on further use and finding the right tablet angle (flat against the controller), it's perfect for eliminating the glare and mirror effect from shiny tablet screens. Love the portability of it as well.

Reactions: snerd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic