Homemade Helipad

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454605619.804098.jpg

This is my helipad. A bit more expensive.

Reactions: wheeliesteve
I'm thinking of a game board that folds up into quarters. That way you get the rigidity, but it can also fold up very compact. Like this.

Attachments

• 1454621929118.jpg
    1454621929118.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 366
Reactions: movius
I'm thinking of a game board that folds up into quarters. That way you get the rigidity, but it can also fold up very compact. Like this.
I've used a game board since about June for the times I don't have a clear take off area without tall grass. It works well.

Reactions: JoBe
Great idea. I will make one with ply.

I use my hard case or folded card board which fits under the foam of the hard case.

Great what does the H stand for?

Hidiot? Another NFZ?

Red dwarf has a lot to answer for

Good effort buddy

Made me a homemade Helipad out a piece of plywood I had in the garage. Just had to buy some paint. Yes, it's big but it will fit in the back of my truck to go to the lake. lol
Good work brother!. I want to do the same but still looking or deciding on adjustable but small legs for slopes. Great work!!

Reactions: wheeliesteve
I cut a peice of masonite that fits under the foam in the hardcase. Most useful peice of kit in my bag as i take off from sand dirt or grass most of the time.

Reactions: LWC1496
I made a couple of smaller ones so I have something to fit in the back of the car when I'm not driving my truck. I still have to wait on the paint to cure and then I"m going to clear coat them and add some vinyl decals.
10o1ac5.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• Helipad-small2.jpg
    Helipad-small2.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 328
I found a foam pad and with some free industrial sticker making tape, I came up with this at work. Got to do something while it's quiet [emoji3]
85778f6d9b7cc6d1db1376a89aa88d9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a moving pad/blanket. I bought a used one in good shape for $5. It's heavy enough that the drone or wind don't blow the edges around. .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20