Homelock problem

Reaction score
P3S won't enter homelock. Using DJI go app. Beginner mode is off. Intelligent flight mode is turned on. Up in the air I fly 50 feet away and flip down right switch and no screen pops up on app. I have watched numerous videos, read manual, firmware was just updated. Only had this a couple of months. What am I doing wrong. Thanks

How many satellites are you seeing?

After moving the S1 switch to the bottom position, you'll be able to access the intelligent flight modes from the icon on the left side of the DJI GO app (beneath the RTH and auto land icons).

I had 11 satellites, I'll look for the icon tomorrow. I thought a menu was supposed to pop up on the screen to decide which mode to choose. Thanks

The menu used to auto pop up. DJI changed the functionality a while ago.

Thanks, love this forum. That's what I get for watching old videos. Just curious, what is the minimum # of satellites needed for intelligent flight mode.

Thanks, love this forum. That's what I get for watching old videos. Just curious, what is the minimum # of satellites needed for intelligent flight mode.
If it's flying in GPS mode, all is good.

If it's flying in GPS mode, all is good.
I was able to find the Icon to enter intelligent flight mode, worked great. Curious where could I have found that information about the app switch from a menu to an Icon. I do try and keep up.

I was able to find the Icon to enter intelligent flight mode, worked great. Curious where could I have found that information about the app switch from a menu to an Icon. I do try and keep up.
It would probably be nothing more than the what's new in the Android market listing of the update at that time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan