"Home" Station

Reaction score
Is there a way to setup shop and fly from inside the home? Is there any antenna powerful enough that I can maintain Control link/FPV whichever (both preferred) from two feet below in an apartment?

I understand there are legal issues that might encourage you to not give an answer , but I'm going to a place which is completely secluded and where no legal barriers to FPV exist , (Not in the USA)

Ive set up on my deck in the back garden with a 42" hung on the wall outside. Didnt use my phone to connect to the app but used a dual core android tv box loaded with the vision app instead. The android tv box connected to the re700 just like the phone would except I had a massive screen for fpv. This was all a bit of fun at a family bbq so everyone could watch my flight on tv but it was outside. Unless you are gonna set up some sort of powerful antenna system on the roof of the apartment, I cant see this happening. You are going to lose signal. Why woukd you want to do this anyway?

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Ive set up on my deck in the back garden with a 42" hung on the wall outside. Didnt use my phone to connect to the app but used a dual core android tv box loaded with the vision app instead. The android tv box connected to the re700 just like the phone would except I had a massive screen for fpv. This was all a bit of fun at a family bbq so everyone could watch my flight on tv but it was outside. Unless you are gonna set up some sort of powerful antenna system on the roof of the apartment, I cant see this happening. You are going to lose signal. Why woukd you want to do this anyway?

Nothing like flying from the comfort of home!

andersonpaac said:

Amen brother! I do something similar with my telescope. Best viewing is on cold winter nights. I set up the telescope, attach CCD imagers, run cables from the imagers and telescope control ports, and sit comfortably inside while I view and/or image. ;)

Dirty Bird said:
andersonpaac said:

Amen brother! I do something similar with my telescope. Best viewing is on cold winter nights. I set up the telescope, attach CCD imagers, run cables from the imagers and telescope control ports, and sit comfortably inside while I view and/or image. ;)

While fighting with light sabres?
:D :D :D

Dirty Bird said:
andersonpaac said:

Nothing like checking out the neighbors. ! :lol:

Re: "Home" Station

Mori55 said:
Dirty Bird said:
andersonpaac said:

Nothing like checking out the neighbors. ! :lol:
Lol, the actual reasoning is that I'm going to a very tropical climate. I'd prefer to stay indoors.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik