Home point not record propely

Reaction score
After calibrating the compass, he says that the recorded point of return to home. But when you click on the home button in flight, it just go down, sits on the ground and turn the engine OFF. Today, when the remaining 15% of the battery charge, rather than to return to the point of home, he began to fall directly into the lake. Manually i correct to fly to me.

Was your Phantom less than 20m from the Home Point when it tried to land? It states in the manual that you Phantom will land within a 20m radius of your Home Point, I can't recall the exact wording. Worth a read to know the exact details of the feature as it's an important one to know.

After calibrating the compass, he says that the recorded point of return to home. But when you click on the home button in flight, it just go down, sits on the ground and turn the engine OFF. Today, when the remaining 15% of the battery charge, rather than to return to the point of home, he began to fall directly into the lake. Manually i correct to fly to me.
If you initiate RTH when the Phantom is within 20 metres of home point, it will land where it is.
You have to fly further than 20 metres to use the RTH feature.

ok thx, today i'll test again RTH and try to record the video of my flight. And try to do not forget about 20 m

so the test was successful. He flew far enough and then hit the "Home" button, and he returned it right. thank you

Reactions: maseman88

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.