Home Lock

Reaction score
Hello all,

Today I went for a flight. Standar procedure. (Naza mode) first set of green lights. Second set of green lights then t/o. After returning for landing I wanted to test the home lock mode.
The craft didn't return to home point but instead of that it went to the left and away from me (and the home point were it t/o.
What does this mean?, if I had lost signal it will land somewhere else?
Why happened that?

Thank you

Home lock changes to course lock when within 10m so it can change direction depending which direction your course lock was set.

platonas1 said:
Hello all,

Today I went for a flight. Standar procedure. (Naza mode) first set of green lights. Second set of green lights then t/o. After returning for landing I wanted to test the home lock mode.
The craft didn't return to home point but instead of that it went to the left and away from me (and the home point were it t/o.
What does this mean?, if I had lost signal it will land somewhere else?
Why happened that?

Thank you

Could you have possibly reset your home position while you were flying? I believe that you do that by toggling the S2 switch a couple of time. Like Db said, mine has always landed within a few feet of where it took off when I used return to home.

MrC said:
Home lock changes to course lock when within 10m so it can change direction depending which direction your course lock was set.
In fact if you are returning using HL from the opposite direction of the course direction, the phantom will switch directions 180 degrees at 10m from home position. So think about how drastic the direction change can be from various angles from course direction when returning using HL. Everyone should be prepared for this if they use naza.

How about , read the Manuel , look on you tube plenty of videos describing home lock and course lock.

I have read dozens of times the manual and watched a lot of videos.
I didn’t change home position by flipping s2 couple of times.
Here is a drawing.

Attachments

• phantom.jpg
    phantom.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 250
platonas1 said:
I have read dozens of times the manual and watched a lot of videos.
I didn’t change home position by flipping s2 couple of times.
Here is a drawing.

Well try again then, do a proper Home point registration, take off and hover at about 10 feet, check again if slow green is flashing for a minute. fly away to any direction, trigger HL on S2, and pull the right stick back down and STRAIGHT.
Come back here to be ashamed. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik