Home lock

Reaction score
I did my first GS mission today. Mostly simple stuff which worked fine. But I did try taking back control with Atti the back to GPS. I initiated Home lock and it worked fine the first time. But later attempts did not go as well. After taking control of the GS, I would put thr P2 into HL and pull back on the right stick. The P2 did not come back to Home point but went opposite of current course, away from me. Did I not initiate thus properly.

The second time around, were you closer than 10m away from your homepoint (or did you try to bring the Phantom back closer than 10m away)? If so, HL switches to CL mode instead.

No, the P2 was probably 100 yards out. I had it on a GS mission, regained manual control by switching to Atti then back to GPS mode. Confirmed I had manual control then switched S2 to HL. The P2 was headed from left to right to my position. Pulling the right stick fully back resulted in the P2 going back to the left and not towards the recorded Home Point. I had initiated HL successfully earlier but not on thus flight. I'm sure it's something I did or did not do correctly. Just what?

Interesting! Did it switch into CL or was it going off in some random direction? Could you get it back into standard mode, or correctly into HL in that flight?

I had full control, just not HL. The scary part is if I had not had a visual and depended on HL, I would have lost her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers