home lock

Reaction score
Am I correct in assuming that in home lock no matter if it is sideways or front or back is facing me at home by pulling back on right stick it will come home?/Left toggle in homelock position right toggle gps then back pull right stick?

Yes, as long as you are in GPS mode using the switch on the right and the copter is at least 30 feet from home position.

Thank you I am about to dive in and make the purchase but making sure I have some what of a understanding .I am a long time fixed wing guy and find this very interesting.Thanks again for the reply

rogerdel said:
Am I correct in assuming that in home lock no matter if it is sideways or front or back is facing me at home by pulling back on right stick it will come home?/Left toggle in homelock position right toggle gps then back pull right stick?

Yup, it works! Just be sure that you have set your Phantom to fly in NAZA mode, not Vision mode. No HL in Vision mode.

H'mmm. This is the first time I have heard of NAZA or vision mode. Not applicable to an FC40 methinks unless he means ATTI mode. I back up Darwin on this one.

Pete

sorry, thought we were talking about a Vision ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31