Home lock

Reaction score
On a Phantom 3 standard can the home lock be initiated just by using the S1 and S2 switches only without using the DJI go app providing the IOC mode in app is enabled.
From what I read you can call up home lock with the S2 switch in home lock position and pulling back on the Rh stick .
I tried this with the sim and it did not work .
The only way I got it to work was putting S2 in Home lock and S1 in F mode I then get on the app a window that asks which mode do I want .
Is it possible to use home lock with just the remote switches and stick.
I think Home Lock is a great idea but since I can barely see my phone screen in the sun (yes using a hood ) I would rather just use just the remote if possible.
Now to be clear I only tried this on the sim , I have flown it and I am sure I will need to use home lock one day
Thanks

S2 has no home lock function, normal flight S2 always in up position , S2 can be toggled to start RTH , home lock only available with S1 in bottom position and use on screen menu

S2 has no home lock function, normal flight S2 always in up position , S2 can be toggled to start RTH , home lock only available with S1 in bottom position and use on screen menu

Thanks that clears it up

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj