Home lock issues

Is it wobbling the entire time it's coming back to you OR just at the point where it changes direction?

Can you answer my question above?

You're answers are not very detailed, so it's hard to understand exactly what you're seeing.

It start coming back to me. It wobbles. Then it flies dead right. That's it

I think this thread is going to go unanswered forever at this rate :?

It's also likely that you're trying to do something the home lock was not meant to do. Other than for experimental purposes, there probably is not a good reason to ever try flying in home lock the whole way back to the home point.

No video I'l try again this pm and see if it does it again Thanks all

I dbl checked my settings and they are all correct . What happens when you stop pulling back on the right stick? Does it hover in place until you give some stick input?

Yes. But, it should always hover in it's current position when you let go of the right stick, the S1 switch is in the top position, and you still have a satellite lock.

Conquistador said:
Okay, I have a question. If you put the Phantom into failsafe after changing the starting face direction and take it back over with ATTI mode and switch back to GPS mode, will that change the face direction for CL if you are now in HL and it reaches the 10m range?
No. The course direction was established 30 seconds in and will not change. Unless you power off/on the phantom or 5 rapid S2's from off to CL on same power up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl