Home lock/course lock question

Thanks Mako79. I am going to try tomorrow because I had the Dynamic Home Point on. Some say this may make a diiference. Just concerned I will wear the S2 switch out. lol. Changing CL I can live without, but changing the HP would be good for circling and filming since there is no POI.
Thanks
Jack

Thanks Mako79. I am going to try tomorrow because I had the Dynamic Home Point on. Some say this may make a diiference. Just concerned I will wear the S2 switch out. lol. Changing CL I can live without, but changing the HP would be good for circling and filming since there is no POI.
Thanks
Jack

The switch is easily changed. I've changed 2 now.
For POI, try Litchi (supports Inspire, P2V+, P3Adv and P3Pro).
Its only for Android and cost $15.

The switch is easily changed. I've changed 2 now.
For POI, try Litchi (supports Inspire, P2V+, P3Adv and P3Pro).
Its only for Android and cost $15.
Yeah Mako79 I was thinking about Litchi. Are you using it? What can you tell me about it? Any issues? I am using an Android Tablet.
Thanks
Jack

Yeah Mako79 I was thinking about Litchi. Are you using it? What can you tell me about it? Any issues? I am using an Android Tablet.
Thanks
Jack
Oh and I got the HL and CL reset to work in flight. Have to turn off Dynamic HP. At least that worked for me. But sounds like these things have minds of their own. lol
J

Thanks
Jack

To be honest, I can only speak from assumption. The Litchi app supports both of my phantoms. Its great that I can use 1 software to fly both and utilize the new POI/Follow/Way point features. (Un)fortunately, I upgraded to a P3A and my Hybrid P2 Vision Plus H33D Gopro is on backup duties and I haven't had the chance to test Litchi on the P2.
I can only assume that it will work the same on the P3 and P2. Using the P3, I can tell you Litchi POI and follow me and waypoints shits on the DJI Go app. Just having the POI on the P2 is worth it alone as it saves valuable battery in reshoots etc. On a side note, I cant blame DJI GO app as its written for the general public and has to be dumbed down for safety, public liability/responsibility. Litchi is for the advanced users who knows the limitation of their phantoms.

I will test the P2 and Litchi Beta (full is available on the playstore) when I get the chance.

And no, I get no endorsements nor am I affiliated with Litchi. I tell it how it is.

Lol. I believe you. Did you have any issues downloading ? I have heard some have and have not been able to get it to load at all. That's why I havent purchased it yet. And isn't there another app to buy for one of the modes. I know its only a few bucks. Thanks for taking the time to answer. Appreciated for sure.
Jack

Last edited:
Went out and tried the HL reset in flight again. Had DHP and GS off. I was about 500' out and 200" high. Toggled S2 from CL to HL 5x and it worked. Moved away from this point and put S2 to HL and pulled back on the right stick and it headed right for the new Home Point. Moved about another 500' or so and tried it again. Nope, nothing. Tried 4 or 5 more times and nothing. Why is it so intermitting? I have tried toggling fast, slow, medium. Then out of the blue it will work once. I don't get it.
jack

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik