Home Lock button not working

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a newbie to this forum and would really appreciate some guidance. My brand new Phantom 2 flys great, and everything is working the way it should do, except Home Lock function. Whenever I try to select home lock on S2 switch (top left), the quad goes into failsafe and lands itself. After this happens the transmitter will not bind with the Phantom - I just get fast blinking yellow lights. Even after power cycle on/off on Phantom, and on transmitter flashing yellow lights, and will not bind.

I have loaded the Phantom Assistant software and performed all updates successfully. I have enabled Naza mode. I have enabled IOC mode in the software. I have calibrated the transmitter. I have made sure the S2 switch selects the correct function in the Assistant software.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

That does sound strange - at least it didn't fly to the next state. I think you are confusing the term "bind". You only have to do that once. when you bind the transmitter and receiver, they talk to each other whenever the power is on. Does S2 respond on the "View" window on the DJI Phantom 2 Assistant?

Thanks for your quick reply Steve. Yes S2 responds perfectly on the View window in Phantom Assistant. Sorry for wrong terminology. Please read communicate in place of bind.

By the way- welcome to the forum...
Can you get green lights now, or is the yellow lights/no control link happen every time you turn on the R/C controller and the Phantom?
When it went into failsafe, did it RTH and land or just land where it was?

I am now able to get green lights again. It returned to home and landed after going into failsafe.

I've just completed installing of the firmware updates again, just in case. I will retest later this afternoon.

Ahhh haaa! Success. Now HL & CL working properly. Thanks for your help Steve. Great to be part of the Phantom Pilots community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic