Home lock and reversion to course lock info.

Reaction score
This evening I was flying my phantom at sunset (which is my favorite time to fly) and I was playing with the home lock and course lock functions. From reading the NAZA manual, I understand that when the Phantom is returned home in home lock i.e. pulling back on the right stick, and it is within 30 ft, it would revert to course lock. And I assumed that once it exited the same 30 foot distance it would revert back to home lock which is where the switch position is.

I found tonight that this is not correct. It will stay in course lock until you toggle the switch from home lock to course lock or off and then back to home lock for it to function normally in homework. In other words once it enters the 30 foot circle around your home point, even though the switch is in home lock, it will revert to course lock and stay there until you toggle the S2 switch.

I am sure many of you experienced pilots already know this, but for those of us new to the Phantom and or NAZA flying, it was an eye-opener to me.

Fly straight and fly fast...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj