Home button not shown in DJI GO app

Reaction score
Hi, I am a newbie with the DJI Phantom 3. Few flights and so on...

My problem is that the Home button in the interface of the GO App is missing! I am not able to find it even changing the flight modes. I imagine that I made some kind of change in settings or something like that...

Does anyone have any idea about solving it?
Thanks!

Hi, I am a newbie with the DJI Phantom 3. Few flights and so on...

My problem is that the Home button in the interface of the GO App is missing! I am not able to find it even changing the flight modes. I imagine that I made some kind of change in settings or something like that...

Does anyone have any idea about solving it?
Thanks!
No, but I have the same issue. I've tried everything I can think of including different tablets, reloading FW and re-installing the go app but all to no avail. I also don't have the IOC option in the MC menu. Do you? I tried a flight in the F mode and the screen looked entirely different than all the others I have seen here and elsewhere. Instead of a pop-up menu for IOC functions (follow me, waypoint, etc) I had icons across the bottom of the screen. Or, maybe it has something to do with GPS on your tablet/phone. I.e. make sure GPS is on.

No, the weird thing is that I can still define the home position in the settings placed in the top-right corner. So, it can't be an issue of the GPS.

No, the weird thing is that I can still define the home position in the settings placed in the top-right corner. So, it can't be an issue of the GPS.
You mean the two icons for home position based on either aircraft or RC? If that's what you mean, I can for the RC but not the aircraft. Also did you check to see whether you have the IOC on/off in the MC menu?

My compass calibration icon vanished too
Maybe it has to do with the latest FW update. My ioc functions screen is different than any I've seen, the home button(icon) is missing and the field to the right of satellite strength is blank. I can still use waypointzs, course lock etc. But I'm not sure that follow me will work.
Has anyone else noticed differences such as a missing home button?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1