Holden Beach, NC: 360 panorama, sunset timelapse, etc.

Reaction score
Just got back from a week at the beach. Of course the Phantom came along, too. Here are my first couple efforts: a 360 panorama over the island, and a timelapse of the sunset one evening. I have lots more film and photos to edit, so there will be more to come! Enjoy, and I'm always open to all comments, suggestions, criticisms etc.

360 Panorama: Holden Beach

Last edited:
That place is beautiful. Was there in July.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 394
I don't see your 360 pano. That time lapse looks very nice. I assume you left the drone in place filming and just speeded up the resulting video in post processing?

I don't see your 360 pano. That time lapse looks very nice. I assume you left the drone in place filming and just speeded up the resulting video in post processing?
Thanks!

Try the pano again. I did some editing to it and it was briefly down while I reuploaded.

And yeah, I just put the bird up in one spot and had it record for about 12 minutes, then sped the video up 20x in post.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PhantomPilots mobile app

That place is beautiful. Was there in July.
Very cool! It is an awesome island if you're looking for a nice quiet place to relax. My family has been going for years and years, but this was the first summer in a couple that I was able to take a week off.

Interestingly enough, I think I spotted those houses from your photo in my pano about 20 houses down from the one we stayed at. Small world.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: cfd701

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik