HobbyKing's customer service department

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem with a HobbyKing order? I placed an order and paid with PayPal. I had my confirmation from PayPal, yet HobbyKing said they never received their payment. I wasn't going to pay twice, and HobbyKing wasn't going to send my order, so I had to try to talk to HobbyKing's customer service. The problem is HobbyKing doesn't have a phone number to talk to someone in customer service, they only use their chat lines to give customer service help. The agents must handle about three "chats" at the same time, because after posting something to them, the normal wait would be between three to four minutes before I got an answer back. Anyhow, it took three days and "chatting" with five agents (about two hours of time spent) to get this resolved. It could have been handled quite easily with talking to someone. It was very frustrating to have to type to explain the whole situation again and again when a new agent would answer the chat line, and having them ask for the same information from me every time. They kept wanting me to e-mail my proof of payment, I would, and nothing happened, so I had to reconnect to talk to a different agent and explain everything again. And then they would say the same as what the previous agent told me. Ugh-h-h!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj