Hobbyist Registration to Commercial use under Part 107

• Thread starter Deleted member 52574
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 52574

Hello all,
As many others, I am very excited about the Part 107 and have been waiting for it for a while. I have a few questions that hopefully the community can answer now that the dust has settled. I am currently only registered as a hobbyist.
1. Where and when can we sign up to take the knowledge test. I know where my nearest FAA center is, but where do we sign up?
2. Have mock exams/ list of things that will be on the exam been released yet? A "Study guide" if you will. If so, where?
3. As I am currently a hobbyist, can I apply for this certification at the same time or do I need to somehow unregister as a hobbyist as well?
4. What is the estimated cost of the entire process? If I remember correctly from the very beginning, is is only the cost of the exam?

Thank you all! Fly safe.

Hello all. I'm a little confused about these new FAA rules. My question is I only use my P3 for recreation purpose with my kids. Does this new rule change anything I need to do? Do I need to get this new cert?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello all. I'm a little confused about these new FAA rules. My question is I only use my P3 for recreation purpose with my kids. Does this new rule change anything I need to do? Do I need to get this new cert?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
No ,your good .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj