Today I was out flying testing various things as well as Hivemapper. I downloaded it 1 1/2 months ago. I decided to test it today. Previously, in my home, I tested it and it connected but then lost connection. I heard they had issues with connection so after about 3 updates, I thought, it should be okay. I took it out today, got connected after the second try. Took it up and started testing it. I was using my older Samsung Galaxy S4 (has to be a cell phone) and I flew near a tree and was waiting for it to tell me the height, and distance I was from it. It only kept loading. The distance from ground was the only useful telemetry it gave me. I decided to move to another building that maybe would be better identified as a solid substance/building. Again, it was only loading. Then, I moved around the building and kept trying to get it to tell me the height and distance I was from it to no avail. Then I started to return, and the program shut down. No signal, no program. I knew I still had control of the AC so I didn't panic. The Hivemapper app came up again but without any connection. I closed it. I then pressed the RC RTH button and it started to return to home. Once close enough, I pushed the RTH button again to stop the RTH and brought it home on my own. Scary for a while but all's well that ends well. I don't have much good to say about Hivemapper at this time. They need to solidfy their connection details. I kept my bird close to the home point for this very reason. Hope this helps anyone testing this app. I hope they get it fixed as I think I would like the possibilities of this app.