Hittin 50 MPH

Reaction score
I went out today to test my new FPV antenna and apparently the winds were in my favor. With the Phantom in ATTI mode, i crossed over my house. :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 6.53.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 6.53.39 PM.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 499
Sweet a 'local' ! I'm a phantom guy in Sullivan County (Liberty) and looking for some locals ha. Any trouble flying above anything in Dutchess? I'm like one of 3 owners in Sullivan County ha

Hey there! I have not had any issues with getting up in the air and flying around. When I bring it to the office, I am within the 5 mile radius of dutchess airport but the controller has been really cool and has not had any issue with me flying under the 400 feet limit

Luckily, my neighborhood is a few seniors, some familys, but mostly people who don't even care about it.

Funny, I was asked by 2 different hunters if i could use it to fly over the woods to help them spot some deer....

tgreenstone said:
Funny, I was asked by 2 different hunters if i could use it to fly over the woods to help them spot some deer....
In most states, spotting game from aircraft is illegal. (And cheating).

Figured there had to be some law against it. My laugh was being in the area i am, unless i fit my phantom with x-ray vision, it'll never see through all the trees.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20