Hitect charger

Reaction score
I have a Hitect charger x4 just wondering if anyone has found any wires or connectors that I can
charge my p4 batteries ?

What Rocket said is true. I have the same Hitec intelligent charger, made for DUMB batteries with an equalization port. I used it on my Yuneec Q500+. Unfortunately they're incompatible with smart batteries from DJI, so don't bother. Get a battery hub and use that. It's not as fast, but way more convenient to charge multiple batteries.

Thanks guys. I do have battery hub. I was just looking for a faster way to charge
a few at the same time. The hitec works great on my yuneec too. I guess I will
have to look for another charger. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys. I do have battery hub. I was just looking for a faster way to charge
a few at the same time. The hitec works great on my yuneec too. I guess I will
have to look for another charger. Any suggestions?
Many use the Thor or Skytreat chargers for the P4. I personally don't use these because I've got 5 batteries, I'm not in a hurry to charge. I usually have a lot of time between flight trips. The hub is what I use to make things easy.

John, you are probably right I have 4 batteries and I guess I can use the hub.
After 4 batteries if I still want to fly I can use another drone.

I have a Skytreat for my P4 I got before dji came out with the hub. Now that I have the hub I am not using my Skytreat that works well BTW. I have 4 batteries and like John I'm usually not in a hurry after flying my batteries. I like the dji hub better because after the batteries are cool I charge to 50% and charge to 100% on the fly day. I'm keeping my Skytreat in case the day comes that I need them all quick.

Reactions: John Locke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31