Hit a tree and need camera replacement

Here are photos of the broken camera and gimble in case anyone is interested in them. I'm not sure if any of these parts are usable. The motherboard is the only thing that stayed attached to the Phantom. The rest of the stuff was lying on the ground next to it. There are several plastic pieces that are broken.

ble
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

1. Tilted horizon: with a brand new camera/gimbal package, I would do a complete IMU calibration. Make sure the craft and battery are as cold as possible.

2. Tilt's left / right while flying: Yes, there is a setting. Look for "Follow" vs. "FPV" gimbal settings and toggle them. You can set the C1 or C2 button on the bottom of the remote to toggle this setting.
Chris

Dear MiQuad, i was asking to buy the gimbal a few days ago. My gimbal motherboard board is broken unfortunately. I need to replace is so it would be nice if I could only but the top part for 50$.
Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

1. Tilted horizon: with a brand new camera/gimbal package, I would do a complete IMU calibration. Make sure the craft and battery are as cold as possible.

2. Tilt's left / right while flying: Yes, there is a setting. Look for "Follow" vs. "FPV" gimbal settings and toggle them. You can set the C1 or C2 button on the bottom of the remote to toggle this setting.
Chris
Thanks, I will check those out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan