Higher Landing Gear For Adding A Gimbal

Reaction score
I wanted to install a gimbal on my Phantom 1 but it was hanging down a bit too far. So not to damage it I looked for some options. Some were upwards of $50 and some just looked bad. I came across these at Bangood.com and placed my order. When they came I put them on the scale and they were about 2 grams heavier which really is almost the same. But as you can see they add a lot of stability and look cool. They also keep the gimbal from hitting even when it is tilted! So for me they get a big plus. I will try to post some photos of them being weighed and also with the gimbal mounted. Here is the link if you want to buy any:

http://www.banggood.com/FC-DJI-Phantom- ... 84201401KG

And here is my video if you want to see them mounted.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=mcmJTgcbQQI

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    378.3 KB · Views: 431
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    331.4 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    498.2 KB · Views: 415
They gave you another $1.50 off that is not bad if you are in a hurry. When I order from Banggood I usually put a list of things together and then order. Most of the time I can wait, but if it is urgent paying a few extra dollars is the only choice. You will enjoy them I know that for sure.

I picked up this set from Amazon for $16 and they seem solid. good quality, equivalent weight, fast shipping

funtimegrandpa said:
They gave you another $1.50 off that is not bad if you are in a hurry. When I order from Banggood I usually put a list of things together and then order. Most of the time I can wait, but if it is urgent paying a few extra dollars is the only choice. You will enjoy them I know that for sure.

Actually it was $13. Make an Offer and get a chinese discount...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4