High wind warning sensor

Reaction score
I noticed my first couple of flights I would get the high wind warning notification even though it wasn't very windy. I even got a extreme wind velocity warning once when it wasn't windy. Now I do not get the warning at all anymore. I flew yesterday in pretty windy conditions and no warning. 15mph or so winds. What gives?

I noticed my first couple of flights I would get the high wind warning notification even though it wasn't very windy. I even got a extreme wind velocity warning once when it wasn't windy. Now I do not get the warning at all anymore. I flew yesterday in pretty windy conditions and no warning. 15mph or so winds. What gives?
Don't you think that this was addressed in an update maybe?

I've been getting it from day one. Updates did not address it for me. Very annoying to have to keep clearing it off the screen.

I am with you there, first day I flew in high winds so I expected it to come on but we had a few days of calm and a few days of less than 6mph winds and the alert keeps coming on every 3-5 secs even after the update. So I guess we will have to wait and see.

I've been getting it from day one. Updates did not address it for me. Very annoying to have to keep clearing it off the screen.

+1 on all points

Yep, it's crazy. Almost like they are trying to adjust FW for 2 different brand of components.

Those that had problems were fixed, and those that were good before are affected.

Odd!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Could just be that only certain circumstances trigger the warning. I can get it to go away just by yawing.
The different observed behaviors on the RTH altitude ceiling bug is one example - there were 3 or so factors that needed to occur simultaneously for the problem to occur.

Well I can tell you this, just spent a few hours with the Litchi Beta and NO WIND WARNING in there. Also the app was performing flawlessly for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic