High wind warning box and in top menu bar

Reaction score
i was flying the p4p today with no wind present and I was getting the box appear on screen for high wind warning, I was also getting the high wind warning coming across the top left of screen where it would normally say "flying gps" anyone else getting this at the top as well?

Hi kman, I had done a search and found the usual threads where they reported the red wind warning box keep showing up, but today I was getting it show up in the very top left of the screen, just wondered if it has always been there when the wind warning box appears? Perhaps I had not seen it appear at same time

Hi kman, I had done a search and found the usual threads where they reported the red wind warning box keep showing up, but today I was getting it show up in the very top left of the screen, just wondered if it has always been there when the wind warning box appears? Perhaps I had not seen it appear at same time

Totally understand. Hopefully a firmware update fixes the issue!

Hopefully yes :) really annoying when flying keep seeing the warning scrolling across the top of the screen

Reactions: Kman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers