High Visibility

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips or tricks to make their P3 more visible in the air, especially on a bright sunny afternoon?

Reactions: jcknows0
Does anyone have any tips or tricks to make their P3 more visible in the air, especially on a bright sunny afternoon?
I second that. If anyone has some tips.

I put some of the DJI metallic stickers on the bottom of the prop arms and sides. Every now and again the sun hits it. I'm about ready to buy some of those Old Folks wrap around Sunglasses

I second that. If anyone has some tips.

I put some of the DJI metallic stickers on the bottom of the prop arms and sides. Every now and again the sun hits it. I'm about ready to buy some of those Old Folks wrap around Sunglasses
I like the glasses you have... But a Neon Sharpie paint job could help, if it doesn't add to much weight.

Reactive Splatter Targets - Glowshot - Multi Color -Gun and Rifle Targets - Glow Shot
guntarget.jpg

Something like this maybe?

Or Maybe this?

Reflexite REF-DB Retroreflective V92 Daybright Tape: 2 in. x 15 ft. (Silver-White)
51in3Y-qn4L.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Reflexite-REF-DB-Retroreflective-Daybright-Tape/dp/B0041PBYM8

Last edited:
Reactions: MSBBL
I like the tape idea. I guess glow shot would work if someone shot at the drone. I hope I don't need that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan