High Speed (sport mode) Speedboat chase video

Which video works better?

• normal speed video

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Slo-mo video

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Awesome videos. Were you in the boat? I've got over 30+ years of flying Turbine Powered (Jet) Helicopters during the high speed off shore speedboat racing out of the SF Bay out into the Pacific Ocean but rarely get to see the finished video. Some of the boats out in the open ocean actually jump out of the water to higher than my helicopters and after all those years of following racing boats I'm amazed at the quality of what you did from your Phantom Drone!

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very nice indeed, even though I find it safer to fly over water (no obstacles) you showed some good piloting skills. Filming and editing are very good too, congrats!

WOW! is all I can say. A few months ago I went to a lake and tried to video my son's Pontoon boat. It only goes about 25 mph and I just had the roughest time trying to keep it in view. Wish I could do something like that. VERY ENJOYABLE to watch and very nicely shot!

nice videos but in my opinion there are too many fast edits in the first video - sort of jumps around too much for me. I would also mix slow and normal speed videos together. Overall very nice job and good flying while filming. Certainly better than I have been able to produce just think there should be fewer edits. perhaps using a few transitions might help smooth out the edits.

Awesome videos. Were you in the boat? I've got over 30+ years of flying Turbine Powered (Jet) Helicopters during the high speed off shore speedboat racing out of the SF Bay out into the Pacific Ocean but rarely get to see the finished video. Some of the boats out in the open ocean actually jump out of the water to higher than my helicopters and after all those years of following racing boats I'm amazed at the quality of what you did from your Phantom Drone!

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanx! Yes, I was in the boat.

nice videos but in my opinion there are too many fast edits in the first video - sort of jumps around too much for me. I would also mix slow and normal speed videos together. Overall very nice job and good flying while filming. Certainly better than I have been able to produce just think there should be fewer edits. perhaps using a few transitions might help smooth out the edits.

Thanx. I agree. I synced the shots with the music in the first vid, which makes it a bit jumpy. Good lesson.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20