High end AR15 for FPV

Reaction score
I have a Salient Arms AR15. I know this is a drone site! however, I have my rifle up for sale on Armslist and has not sold yet so I thought while I wait, WHY NOT! I am currently transitioning from my gun hobby to a FPV hobby. This rifle is the best of the best! Its a Salient Arms tier 1 with all the top of the line upgrades. The rifle new without optic is over 3k i have about 4k into it. If you have any questions please feel free to text me @6363592783. I am a US Combat Veteran and I am very meticulous about my gear! This rifle will shoot a quarter at 200 meters all day!!

I am looking to get into long range fpv or quad racing. I currently have a D3A and TBS discovery with DX7 w/dragonlinks v2. I am looking for a fpv HD googles, batteries, Inspire 1/2, large scale plane 2000mm+, Mavic pro, anything else drone, UAV, or flight related including PPG.

I am in St. Louis and can ship within AMERICA!

Attachments

• IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    963.9 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 587
  • IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 563
Last edited:
If the sale is done legally it is allowed.

@11BravoCC you may want to put your general location. I assume you are planning on using a gun broker to transfer it legally?

*Please only post if you are interested in trading an AC with him. Thank you.

If the sale is done legally it is allowed.

@11BravoCC you may want to put your general location. I assume you are planning on using a gun broker to transfer it legally?

*Please only post if you are interested in trading an AC with him. Thank you.
The only way to ship is LEGALLY! through an FFL dealer. So I can send it anywhere in the US to any FFL dealer in the Continental US. If anyone would like to purchase it or trade for it they would have to go to the nearest FFL in their state. Once the rifle is shipped their local FFL dealer will do a full background check before taking the rifle home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers