High capacity battery for P 4 series

Reaction score
I have a new P4 standard and want to buy a few more batteries. I saw a high capacity on on DJI site but get conflicting answers from DJI if I can use this new $10 more hi cap batt on std P4 or is it only for the pro.

I have 2 answers from DJI that say no only on pro and 2 that say yes can be used on either

Does anyone out there know. I hate to buy 3 new batteries high Capacity that do not work on std P4

Thanks

I have a new P4 standard and want to buy a few more batteries. I saw a high capacity on on DJI site but get conflicting answers from DJI if I can use this new $10 more hi cap batt on std P4 or is it only for the pro.
I have 2 answers from DJI that say no only on pro and 2 that say yes can be used on either
Use either P4 battery in either P4 aircraft.
DJI really need to do something about the misinformation their people spread.

Reactions: RémyHeli
Agree. Also DJI store can confuse them as well customers depending on how they look available parts, especially by model. Doesn't work well with parts compatible across so let's hope DJI will improve. Looks like now they need to reference 5870mAh one since old battery out of stock !

Example a bit confusing as generic description:
d25f9fc8716b3fd755e4cd05e42819ea.jpg

5870mAh Part by model (before we had old one):
012c22a853e621817850343275b3467f.jpg

Last edited:

Does anyone out there know. I hate to buy 3 new batteries high Capacity that do not work on std P4

Thanks

Bought three of them for my P4 as soon as they came out.
They give around 2 to 3 minutes more flying time and weigh approx. 50grs more.

Is the high capacity battery included with the p4p? That's the battery that comes packaged with the craft?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen