Hi to everyone

Reaction score
Thought I had better register as theres a lot of interesting reading and info on this forum my son is on here Dazzauk hes been having great fun with his Phantom 4 I used to build and fly RC aircraft years ago but when it got to having five or six of them started becoming expencive to run and repair so gave it up..I have beeen going out a couple of time with Dazza and I liked what I saw but as I don't leave the house much as I am disabled I didnt think it was for me until my wife bought me a phantom 4 so it would encourage me to go out and could have some fun when my son goes out and theres someone to watch over me and help me move about at times and pick me up when i fall over but I am enjoying it although a little nervous of flying looking into a screen at times main pain is having to put glasses on and then off and on etc etc
but I am enjoying myself.
regards
DazzauksDad (Ricky)

Thought I had better register as theres a lot of interesting reading and info on this forum my son is on here Dazzauk hes been having great fun with his Phantom 4 I used to build and fly RC aircraft years ago but when it got to having five or six of them started becoming expencive to run and repair so gave it up..I have beeen going out a couple of time with Dazza and I liked what I saw but as I don't leave the house much as I am disabled I didnt think it was for me until my wife bought me a phantom 4 so it would encourage me to go out and could have some fun when my son goes out and theres someone to watch over me and help me move about at times and pick me up when i fall over but I am enjoying it although a little nervous of flying looking into a screen at times main pain is having to put glasses on and then off and on etc etc
but I am enjoying myself.
regards
DazzauksDad (Ricky)
Welcome to the forums Ricky.....

Reactions: Dazzauk
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I bought bi-focals, solved the on and off problem :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic