Hi, new member from England

Reaction score
Hi all, just recently bought a P3S, live near Stratford on Avon, have just taken it out of the box to look at (read drool) and have tried to download the DJI go app and it says that I have to pay for it. Is that right?

Terry

Hi all, just recently bought a P3S, live near Stratford on Avon, have just taken it out of the box to look at (read drool) and have tried to download the DJI go app and it says that I have to pay for it. Is that right?

Terry
What operating system are you on? If iOS make sure you are looking at the DJI Go app and not the DJI Phantom Flight App (which is not from DJI). Don't have an Android handy to look at the Play Store so can't help out there. Just make sure what you are looking at is from DJI and not another developer.

Well, I went on the DJI website and tried to download it and it says, buy now. I am new to all this so was wondering if you have a link and thanks for a quick answer RD.
Terry

If you're on IOS (Apple) you download from the app store......if you're on Android go to the Play Store. You don't get it from DJI website.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20