Hi, I'm new here from down under - Returning my 3dr Solo and getting Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hi gang, I'm a yank living down under. I just started my drone company and commercial certificate. I could use some help with feedback on my website and logo artwork.

Here's my website: www.airflix.com.au

It's only just 3 weeks old and I'm doing it myself on wordpress. I'll be replacing the stock 3DR and DJI photos soon with my own photos for the home page slide show.

I'm not great with writing anymore and could use some help with content and describing my services. Please feel free to provide feedback, I could use all the help I can get.

TIA, hope to become a regular member of this forum.

Just FYI but I had a 3dr Solo and I just got to my 30 day warranty period and got my gimbal 2 weeks ago and was sorely disappointed. All in, I put about $4500aud into the 3dr Solo including the case and gimbal and extra batteries and wasn't impressed.

I'm putting together a review and editing the footage that I did comparing the 2 drones. I did a quick review of the dronecrates 3dr solo crate for my youtube channel here:

@Rrotz,
Well Come on in, to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your time, wisely spent in here.

Good luck with your new venture, it should be a lot of fun, for you.

Nice to meet you, & hope that you will come back often, and share some of your Phantom excitement with the rest of us. ;-)

Happy landings. . .

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj