hi, im a noob here...

Reaction score
greetings from florida! im new to the world of successfully flying and landing unmanned aircraft so before i even unboxed my p4p, i read everything i could find which led me to stumbling over this forum... i youtubed it to death, and then tried my best to follow along. i burned through the first battery on the flight simulator and going through menus etc... and the second battery was spent pretty much on just getting my take off and landings in shape... (after finding the thread here on not charging the battery and the radio controller at the same time, ooops!.)
following further advice gleaned here, i picked up an avegant glyph and successfully installed the hdmi module on my rc and got a taste of the rush of fpv! all while being able to keep eyes on my bird and glance at the controls if needed.
thank you so much for helping me get a good start with this. now... a couple more batteries and im all set... well, a launch pad with all this sand might be in order...
good god, im addicted...

Welcome to the forum spryte and yes it is .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

i have to admit to lurking here since mid december when i was researching drones. the camera and stability of the platform combined with the ease of operation by a novice puts a big smile on my mug.
yes, ive run into several discussions way over my pay grade... and no problem, hahaha, ive never been accused of being shy..
thanks for the welcome.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj