Hi Guy's and Girls from Down under.

Reaction score
Hi everyone thank you for allowing to join this community from what I have read so far I think I will get a lot out of great information and tips about my upcoming purchase of a Phantom 4.
I have been a fixed wing, Helicopter FPV pilot for a few years but am as rusty as hell From what I have read about the Phantoim4 it seems to be the best choice for me.
I am getting older now and the vision is getting a bit blurry even if I can mange to find my glasses that are usually on the top of my head...lol
I'm located in The Northern part of NSW Australia and look forward to chatting with like minded people with a world of knowledge.
Cheers & RESPECT
Ross Pearce.

Well My DJI Phantom 4 Arrived today so I spent the day getting to know her. I took her for a maiden voyage this afternoon and I must say I am extremely impressed at the quality of the video's and the still pictures.. I have been flying for a number of years now but this would have to be the absolute best aircraft that I have had the pleasure of piloting.
I am looking forward to reading and studying some advanced editing tips as I am using Pinnacle Studio 18 as my editing platform.. any tips would be gratefully excepted and I am also looking forward to catching up with other Phantom Pilots in my area.
Cheers and Respect
Ross.
Fly safe and enjoy............

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj