Hi From UK.

HI, Welcome! From the UK myself too

Hi Frankc

Welcome from West Yorkshire, please tell us a little bit more about what you fly, and where.... :)
Have a great day
Waylander

Not got my Drone yet I am in the last stages of research. Narrowed it down to getting a P3P. Even where I am going to buy it. SD Cards, 64gb (10) UHS 1 micro, winging their way to me as I speak. Samsung S6 has the software to run the app etc.

The only thing stopping me from ordering the P3P this morning is awaiting to see if DJI has any surprise announcements to make at CES which opens tomorrow. I'd hate to put in an order today and find DJI have brought out a P3P++ or something. To be honest I dont even know if they are there. Hmmmmmm must check up on that.

Thanks for the replies. Oh and I have updated my sig to answer the "where are you from" questions. :)

Update.

DJI are there DJI

No details about what they are showing or doing etc. Requires more research.

This is a link to what DJI announced today. Mobile SDK 3.0: The Future Reinvented Personally I dont think it is going to make any difference to the P3P, at the moment anyway. Perhaps a new model that can be controlled by two controllers. One for the drone and one for the camera. Thats the way I read it. Plus a cute way of getting others to do the developing for them? Or am I being cynical?

Anyway you can have a read and decide for yourself.

I may well be ordering the P3P today.

Last edited:
Sorry Frankc no link in your post.......
Waylander

Sorrrry my mistake....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers