Hi from the UK

Reaction score
Hi my name is kev and I'm from Leigh Lancashire United Kingdom.
Got my first quadcopter about 6 months ago (cheap one) and since then it's taken over most of my feel time.
Still a complete novice when it comes to flying but since i got my Phantom 3 I'm really getting the hang of it.
Got about 6 other quadcopter that I've built but nothing like the Phantom and a lot harder to fly at the moment.
To be honest I'm learning a great deal more from phantom than any other quad i have.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and reading your threads.

Hi - just joined myself - and like you have been playing with cheap drones - great fun but frustrating - and now looking to stretch to a phantom. Which model 3 did you get? I am unsure whether to stretch to the 4 or go for a 3 advanced. Any advice / tips most welcome.

Hi I got the phantom 3 professional, don't have any other experience of the phantom range but this one is excellent and suits me

Hi I got the phantom 3 professional, don't have any other experience of the phantom range but this one is excellent and suits me
I

I like the look of the 3 but wondering if I can stretch to the 4 so it is as up to date as I can get it and will last longer - heck of a lot more money though sadly - and the main benefit would be the collision avoidance system I guess

Took the plunge and bought a 4 today - managed the firmware upgrade and had my first little flight - very stable and very easy to fly - just need to pluck up the courage to send £££s worth of kit on a longer flight !!!

Nice one I'm sure your going to have hours of fun with it.
I’ve not even consider long range, I'm looking forward to filming some decent land marks/buildings.

Guess it depends on how long the range is - I am probably going to stick to less than 100m - but think that beginner mode restricts me to 30 m?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1