Hi from Swiss

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hi all !
I'm a new member from Swiss and i have a Phantom 4 Pro.
I'm very interested to learn and improve my drone knowledge and share my creation on this forum.

See you :)
Xavier
Have fun here man! Lots of great info! Super vid of the waterfalls btw! Love the color of that water! Looks like you have been flying quite a bit already with your moves!

Hi, thanks for the welcome and for your great comment ! I'm new in the drone world, i have my P4P (it's my first drone) since december 2016. However, i'm photographer too, so it helps a lot for post-prod ;-)

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Hi, thanks for the welcome and for your great comment ! I'm new in the drone world, i have my P4P (it's my first drone) since december 2016. However, i'm photographer too, so it helps a lot for post-prod ;-)
Your doing a super nice job of flying then if this is your first drone or any other RC aircraft. I'm also a pro portrait guy for 32 years myself. And your right it def helps in post!

Thank you ! I have a lot to learn ;-) I need to arrive to realize more dynamic video, with more various scenes. I would also practice more to be smoother on the command ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl