Hi from Fife, Scotland

Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie here from Scotland.

I'm one of the cursed new drone owners (well I have a mavic on order) who will ruin drones for everyone with crazy flying etc... getting them banned the world over!

Ok, not really!

I'm here so that I can ask many questions, hopefully help some people when I can and to learn to use my drone in a safe manner in my beautiful country.

My reason for finally buying a drone (mavic)? Simple... I mountain bike and walk. I can't carry an slr and a phantom or similar about while doing those things. The mavic is exactly what I've been waiting for all these years after thinking about an rc chopper with gimbal many years ago and deciding it was too hard to fly, too big and too expensive.

Other hobbies include sim racing, watching wrc and making scale model cars.

Look forward to lurking about on here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Niro .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Niro750
Welcome to the forum Niro .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Cheers, I bought a micro quad copter to start practising with again because I have lost all coordination of flying copters, especially towards me. I have been messing with that when I have the time, out the back in a breeze to try and correct it etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav