Hi from Coastal Maine ...

Reaction score
Hi all, former private pilot, former software engineer/architect, current school teacher, teaching my students to fly UAVs ... I have 5 micro quads (all Hubsan variants), a Parrot Bebop, and will be ordering a P3P in mid-May for personal videography use. Glad to join the community. Drop a note to say hi ...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Many thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm new here too. Welcome. I'm planning on bringing my P3S up to visit family near Brunswick this summer. Looking forward to shooting that beautiful rocky coastline.

Reactions: Avocet
I'm new here too. Welcome. I'm planning on bringing my P3S up to visit family near Brunswick this summer. Looking forward to shooting that beautiful rocky coastline.
Be sure to drop a line here when near your travel time, I can direct you to some spots you might find to your liking. A word of caution, however, the coastline here has a lot, repeat, a lot of WIND!

Best,

Be sure to drop a line here when near your travel time, I can direct you to some spots you might find to your liking. A word of caution, however, the coastline here has a lot, repeat, a lot of WIND!

Best,
Yeah, I'm hoping for those occasional "the water in the harbor is like glass" days. Although, my first flight with my new quad was JUST inside the wind recommendations. I've gotta get some more flight experience before then. Shouldn't be hard. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik