Hi Folks!

Reaction score
Hello! Been lurking here for sometime reading up on all the greatness that comes from an active community. Took the plunge and purchased my first UAV. I went with the DJI Phantom 3 Standard as Best Buy had a great bundle deal. So far we have had 2 good flights and I'm really happy with it. Can't wait to learn more and really get into the video/photo side of things as this is another passion outside of just flying to have a good time.

L-6nbv6i2PIckztiudLrKnHvawiMhj10LvbGKnfUJTwiCjWFx3fLEiAHgkROa_EIiRZP0X98qpFpAu3w0D8DIfcIa5jOe-aaOAuO62bPjNIKeRqliZmM3Fxdc7XGGS0awJAqjRdpCnWtpomr2bUn1UmJG7RQKzt6bJXNyxgAbadM7bYebKVLRhvubeH6H2CQYlS-JoxVT76HFNj0rB5CPE6TC6yx-ZKWfxF_9J6YyZy3FvgH4mb19VR3ug53YMYHTp7SSPvL4kAqnj558fYVaQl1M7si_8_Cqe8O9Z37w0-qpRBQMI-75UfPqjy5F9n7xrjfYIyuMNZO27PXw82PgNEV5bAilSY9avzER_YAWg57MyFFKr_-S7stVFz1tRTpxKzJyfcgyNpbhTLrUYbf2qYewgMospdzUW2tnENP6Do6DjsiJjBHwk7V0DDoxmgEZXOBQnn9WBhndPG1X4gQ9IpwFTHMIOw09D_go9Cp4_0VFbqX_i7-5v8JYnSUdj9ZAWjdyCc6PuJjyYposZLGNq9hwn7iC4TkxM4wPhz1TcuAbuavnS_Z9iCfqoeUTtiPGqem5U2Onay_UgN1a3dGqwqqRmLf-c8W5qmh84xQOKkIXKKLTQ=w1689-h950-no

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum highmark .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: highmark
Welcome to the forum highmark .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks dirkclod!! I think there is one thing that I've been researching more than others and that is can you safely travel internationally with your drone. I understand all the rules about taking your drone and batteries on the plane. I'm more referring to the laws and regulations that exist within other countries to ensure I fully understand them so I don't get into trouble. I should probably go post this in the right section of this site but this is what I've been researching more recently as I would love to capture some of the interesting places I go to share with family and friends.

Thanks dirkclod!! I think there is one thing that I've been researching more than others and that is can you safely travel internationally with your drone. I understand all the rules about taking your drone and batteries on the plane. I'm more referring to the laws and regulations that exist within other countries to ensure I fully understand them so I don't get into trouble. I should probably go post this in the right section of this site but this is what I've been researching more recently as I would love to capture some of the interesting places I go to share with family and friends.
Well do a search in my search in my signature on the country's you are going to and see if that pulls up anything and if not then just ask in General Discussions and sure someone will answer you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31