hi everyone ,just got my phantom 4

Reaction score
hi guys and girls ,just had a couple of test fights with my phantom 4,but when I play footage back it seems to freeze or go into slow motion ,any ideas would be fantastic ,just tinkering with different modes ,thanks everyone ,and (Andy)

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Computer's too slow for 4K video. Change the resolution of what you're shooting to 1080p and you'll probably be fine.

Reactions: TheSnowman
Slow computer would be my guess, it was the same for me on my 3 year old laptop..
Thanks Alex ,my money too fork out ,could I still record to a disc or memory stick and it would be ok in 4k ,or if I posted it to youtube ,would it work ok ,any help is great ,it plays great on my apple mini 2 ,so the computer is looking the problem.Thanks

I got Freemake video converter (google and ye shall find...), and reduced the resolution to 1080, it works well, even if the conversion takes time. 4K is not usable in YouTube..

I got Freemake video converter (google and ye shall find...), and reduced the resolution to 1080, it works well, even if the conversion takes time. 4K is not usable in YouTube..
thanks Alex dropped to 1080 ,and it is working perfect ,thanks for your help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj