Hi Everybody

Reaction score
I wanted to check in and say Thank You! I've been a Phantom 2V owner since March, and this forum has helped me tremendously. I've had many flights, and not one mishap other than tipping over while landing in wind. The sounds of the motors in a bind is similar to a baby T-Rex squealing in pain. Excruciating. I've since mastered--I know, till I don't--the snatching-while-hovering trick, so that hopefully won't happen again.

Anyhow, I've been keeping up with the threads for a couple of months, now, and I've successfully used the Search feature several times. Again, the forum is splendid. My radar stopped working for a couple of weeks, and I was certain a firmware upgrade was to blame, but then searched the forum and realized what an idiot I am. "Oh, right. The radar doesn't work unless the phone's GPS is turned on." Dopey things like that have been successfully rectified by carefully reading, and learning from, those who came before me.

I bought the Phantom for work, but use it solely for fun, as well. And I have to say, it's the coolest, most fun, thing I've had in a long, long while.

All the best, and thank you again! I will be back . . .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4