Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Hi All

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by haranatha, Mar 20, 2016.

1. haranatha

Mar 19, 2016
    I am very new to the forum, I am proud to own Dji Phantom 03 pro almost 06 months from now but did not use it till date expect in my room. i stay in UAE so here it is not permitted to fly.
    And recently i have brought an Dji Osmo also, Thanks DJI for the wonderful products.
    I have a concern," Can i carry my Dji Phantom 3 pro to India"? I want to fly my phantom in my farm house for arieal photography. I am flying to india in the month of May 2016 for my vacation.
    Please suggest me if i can how to ?
  2. alokbhargava

Sep 28, 2015
    Carrying to any country is restricted by customs and flying by local rules. Contact proper authorities before you fly.
    haranatha likes this.
  3. DrJoe

Apr 13, 2014
    Mostly, international airplane travel is fine if batteries are in a case or a LIPO bag, but each airline has its own restrictions, check with your carrier. But, Alok is correct, you should check with India customs.. someone else did (bad news):
    Traveling to India

On the top right corner of each page of the forum you will see a magnifying glass icon. Click it to search for any information you want to know across the forums. Welcome!
    haranatha likes this.